WEBSMS is a ready-made application which can be accessed from anywhere and can be used to communicate with one, few or thousands of recipients simultaneously.
It does not require any special computer skill and provides extensive functionality in a simple & user-friendly manner.
Below is a list of the key features found in our WEBSMS service for sending SMS online:
- Web Based
- Store & maintain contact records
- When composing messages enter mobile numbers directly or select from your contacts
- Send messages to multiple recipients simultaneously using distribution lists.
- Single contact record can appear on multiple distribution lists
- Import existing contacts from other databases via CSV
- Send messages longer than 160 characters
- Send flash SMS (appears instantly on compatible handsets)
- Online inbox for receiving SMS. (requires a dedicated Geographic number, Virtual Mobile Number or Hosted SIM)
- Preview message before sending to verify number of messages that will be generated.
- Send to over 160 networks worldwide with more added regularly
- Create & store templates for commonly sent messages
- Auto resolves names to stored contact records for simplified message addressing.
- Schedule messages for delivery dates and times in the future
- Simple search feature for contacts
- Have replies sent to your own mobile.
- Have replies sent to your online inbox, an email or script/code (requires a dedicated Geographic number, Virtual Mobile Number or Hosted SIM)
- Personalise messages with your own Sender ID (requires professional version)
- Multi-user; allow authorised users to use WEBSMS from the same account with their own logon and usage allowances (requires professional version)